Effective December 3rd, please login and use your email or phone number for security reasons. I think this is a one time issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have trouble logging into your online banking, please try a different browser than Internet Explorer. It should work then. If not, please contact us at 903-843-5653. Thanks.
If you come to a privacy acknowledgement, please click on opt in, and it will let you continue to online banking. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Rate Information: Check the Rates page of the Website for information concerning rates.
- Frequency and Determination of rates: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Compounding Frequency: Interest will be compounded every day. Interest will be credited to your account every statement cycle.
- Effect of Closing an Account: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Daily Balance Computation method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits: Interest begins to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you deposit noncash items. (example, checks)
- Transaction limitations: If any withdrawal is made from this account before maturity, then this account may be closed.
© 2019 Gilmer National Bank