Please join us Friday, Sept 21st from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Customer Appreciation. There will be food and prizes. Thank you for allowing us to be your bank. We appreciate you.
If you come to a privacy acknowledgement, please click on opt in, and it will let you continue to online banking. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Rate Information: Check the Rates page of the Website for information concerning rates.
- Frequency and Determination of rates: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Compounding Frequency: Interest will be compounded every day. Interest will be credited to your account every statement cycle.
- Effect of Closing an Account: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Daily Balance Computation method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits: Interest begins to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you deposit noncash items. (example, checks)
- Transaction limitations: If any withdrawal is made from this account before maturity, then this account may be closed.
© 2018 Gilmer National Bank