We are having some fraud issues in Houston, Texas Area on debit cards. Please use your PIN number with those with zip codes 77000 thru 77999. This includes at Kroger stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have trouble logging into your online banking, please try a different browser than Internet Explorer. It should work then. If not, please contact us at 903-843-5653. Thanks.
If you come to a privacy acknowledgement, please click on opt in, and it will let you continue to online banking. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Rate Information: Check the Rates page of the Website for information concerning rates.
- Frequency and Determination of rates: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Compounding Frequency: Interest will be compounded every day. Interest will be credited to your account every statement cycle.
- Effect of Closing an Account: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Minimum balance to open the account: You must deposit $50.00 to open this account.
- Minimum balance to avoid imposition of fees: A service charge of $3.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $50.00 any day of the cycle.
- Daily Balance Computation method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits: Interest begins to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you deposit noncash items. (example, checks)
- Transaction limitations: Transfers from a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer are limited to two per month.
- Fees: A per item service charge of $2.00 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of two during a month.
© 2018 Gilmer National Bank